Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DOES A DRESS MAKE THE GIRL???

I was in love with everything feminine. I wanted to wear make up , stockings, lacy slips and pretty dresses. Hey wake up stupid you have to make a living. I'm not going to lie I never wanted for anything in my life . I lived in a gated community with a private country club, pool, tennis golf, ahhh the good life!! Unfortunately my Dad always told me that I was lucky because he had some money, but I had to earn just like he did. So I always seemed to have job. Sold grave blankets and Christmas Tress door to door, pumped gas, sold pots and pans even spent a summer working on a garbage truck in New York City. This, of course, prepared me for a life in banking. With a degree in Political Science and my past work experience banking here I come!!
Well while I was diligently working my way up to lower middle management I spent a lot of time drinking and dating. I wasn't as dumb as I looked, I began dating the niece of the Vice President in charge of my department. At the same time I was also dating Personal Assistant to the head of Public Relations at Madison Square Garden. There wasn't a concert, hoops, or hockey game I couldn't get into for free. I was living, of course I was living with a black cloud over my head, but I was going to ignore and live La Dulce Vita!!!  Or so I thought...but that's a story for next time. (To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment