Sunday, May 13, 2012

OH GOD I'M A GIRL!!!!

For many years, well for as long as I remember, I thought God had made a horrible mistake. I was obviously a girl but why didn't I start to mature as one? Every night I prayed and cried "MAKE ME A GIRL"!!!! I guess God never got my prayer. All through Catholic grammar school and Catholic prep school and college and graduate school I knew I was the wrong gender.

I started getting migranes that drove me nuts, my father was a doctor and I asked him what was causing this. He hemmed and hawed for a while than said he had a theory when it came to me. I was intrigued since my dad was a genius (really). He told me that I was a twin, and my twin, a girl, had been still born. He said the migranes were sometimes caused by too much female hormones and this could have happened to me in the womb. MY GOD I'M A GIRL!!!. Well this answered a lot of questions in my mind. It's funny as I write this I realize I never told my family this story. I doubt it would help them understand any better.       (To be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment